Since the creation of Clavis, the quality of our relationship with our customers has been at the heart of our commitments and our concerns. There is a reason why large international translation agencies and major players in the digital economy have placed their trust in us for so many years.
Who are Clavis’ customers?
They provide their communication and marketing in at least two languages in order to make available to their potential customers technical documents tailored to each of their products.
- SMEs and SMIs and their subsidiaries from all sectors
French SMEs and VSEs
customers and visitors
They work in the tourism, restaurant or hotel sector and wish to communicate about their services in several languages, in both print and online.
- Hotels, restaurants, airports, travel agencies, guides, etc.
in their catalogues of services
They want to provide a comprehensive solution in several languages and integrate multilingualism into their services and digital tools (website, blog, online sales).
- Communication agencies, news websites, translation agencies, etc.
their business in France
To do this, they have to comply with the TOUBON law, make marketing and technical documents available in French and communicate with French customers thanks to localised marketing.
- Subsidiaries of foreign groups wishing to localise and translate their technical and business documents
the digital sector
That would like to adapt their offers
to the French or foreign markets
By localising their digital and software solutions, and by adapting their communication to the French market.
- Software publishers, startups, IOT designers, telecommunications, terminals, hardware, etc.
Our sales team can provide you with an estimate for the work.